(1 skatās) (1) Viesis
  • Lapa:

Tēma: I was young, the simple q

I was young, the simple q 4 gadi atpakaļ #3179

• ylq
  • PROM
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ziņojumi: 54
I have always heard the word "happiness" recently. Happiness? Happiness? What is happiness? I looked at the sky and thought Marlboro Red, but I was puzzled and decided to find the answer. I came to the path with a particularly good mood. The air is so clear, the sky is so blue, the stream is so clear, take a deep breath, it feels so comfortable, so great! On the winding road, two children are learning to play badminton. Although they played a mess, they worked hard; although they were tired and sweaty, I saw the sweet smile on their faces. Continue to follow the path and you will reach the street. The road is long and wide, and the cars come and go, and there is no stop. The primary school students who thought they were enthusiastic were supporting their grandmother to cross the road. Seeing this, I remembered what I said when I helped an old grandpa with bad eyes to me: "Children, good, really a good boy!" The smiles overflowing on my grandfather and my face appeared one by one. That was the joy I felt when I first helped others. I think that primary school student also felt it! After walking for so long, I still couldn't find the answer. I originally wanted to give up and I couldn't find it, but the teacher said that doing things can't be done halfway, so he went on. Happiness, happiness, what the hell are you? Why are there so many people who do n��t understand you, and so many people want to find you? Suddenly, a cool breeze blows away the sweat beads on the cleaner ��s forehead, At the same time, he smiled. Ah, it's so comfortable! One day is about to pass, and I haven't found an answer yet. Disappointed, I sat on the stone bench in the park and watched the sun slowly set down. Really! The sun is still so hot during the day that people dare not look at it. It looks so beautiful that people want to stay at this moment forever. But the sunset is infinitely good, just near dusk. I'm afraid I can't find the answer today. I'll find it tomorrow. When I got home, I heard my mother say as usual: "Come back." I also responded as usual: "Well." I feel much better. After supper, go back to the room to pick up the math book and book and start doing homework Wholesale Cigarettes. When I was young, the simple questions were finished, and there were still a few difficult questions left. But the thing I hate most is to do difficult problems Marlboro Lights, think about it, or go to ask my classmates tomorrow. Just when I wanted to put my homework in my schoolbag, I saw the six big words "What happened today, finished today." Posted on the wall. After staying for a while, I picked up the pen and thought about it seriously. Finally, half an hour later, it was all done, and the one who couldn't help himself said, "How happy!" Suddenly, I felt that I had found the answer. Happiness is to do everything well; happiness is to smile after helping others; happiness is to persevere; happiness is to be cared for and loved; happiness is joy after success; happiness is simply , Mediocre
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

Newport Cigarettes
  • Lapa:
Laiks lapas ielādēšanai: 0.25 sekundes