(1 skatās) (1) Viesis
  • Lapa:

Tēma: I have always heard

I have always heard 4 gadi atpakaļ #3178

• ylq
  • PROM
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ziņojumi: 54
I have always heard the word "happiness" recently Marlboro Red. Happiness? Happiness? What is happiness? I, looking at the sky and thinking but puzzled, decided to find the answer Cigarettes For Sale. I came to the path with a particularly good mood. The air is so fresh, the sky is so blue, the stream is so clear, take a deep breath, it feels so comfortable, so great! On the winding road, two children are learning to play badminton. Although they played a mess, they worked hard; although tired and sweating, I saw the sweet smile on their faces continued to walk along the path and came to the street. The road is long and wide, and the cars come and go, and there is no stop. An enthusiastic elementary school student is helping an old grandma cross the road. When I saw this, I remembered what I said when I helped an old grandpa with bad eyes to me, "Child, really good, a good boy!" The smiles on the faces of grandpa and me appeared one by one. That was the first time I felt the joy of helping others. I think that primary school student also felt it. After walking for so long, I still didn't find the answer. I thought I could not give up in this way, but remembered that the teacher said that I could not do things halfway, so I went on. Happiness, happiness, what the hell are you? Why are there so many people who do not understand you, and so many people want to find you? Suddenly, a cool breeze blows away the sweat beads on the cleaner's forehead At the same time, he smiled again. Ah! Really comfortable! One day is about to pass, I haven't found the answer yet. Disappointed, I sat on the stone bench in the park and watched the sun slowly set down. What a beautiful day! The sun is still so hot during the day that people dare not open their eyes. Now it looks so beautiful and so soft, it makes people want to stay at this moment forever. But "the sunset is infinitely good, just near dusk". Hey! I'm afraid I can't find the answer today, so I have to find it tomorrow. When I got home, I heard my mother say as usual: "Come back." I responded as usual: "Well." Somehow, I feel a lot better. After dinner, go back to the room to pick up the math book and book and start to do your homework. When I was young, the simple questions were finished, and there were still a few difficult questions left. I always hate to do difficult problems, but decided to go to school tomorrow to ask my classmates. When I just wanted to put my homework in my schoolbag, I saw the six big words "Today's things finished today" posted on the wall. After thinking about it, I took up my pen and thought about it seriously. Finally, half an hour later, it was all done, and I couldn't help saying: "I'm so happy!" Suddenly, I felt I had found the answer. Happiness is to do everything well; happiness is to smile after helping others; happiness is to persevere; happiness is to be cared for and loved; happiness is happiness after success; happiness is simply It ��s mediocre Newport Cigarettes, I know what happiness is, happiness is so simple.
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

NewportCigarettesCoupons
  • Lapa:
Laiks lapas ielādēšanai: 0.35 sekundes