(1 skatās) (1) Viesis
  • Lapa:

Tēma: has his way, who has h

has his way, who has h 4 gadi, 1 mēnesis atpakaļ #3176

• ylq
  • PROM
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ziņojumi: 54
We say that we should not be separated. We must stay together forever, even if we are enemies against time, even if we deviate from the world. "This is what we promised. It seems to me that it is empty now. I never believe that ignorant love will last longer than friendship. Therefore, I chose to rely on friendship Marlboro Lights. I am afraid to step into this strange environment and only I understand , The confusion and timidity in my heart. Pretending to be calm and indifferent, but just to cover up my anxiety. I also traveled alone in this campus of Noda University, and I also picked up the lights to fight at night, not to say, fell in love with this Loneliness is just because I have been unable to integrate into this strangeness at last. I finally got acquainted and finally said goodbye to loneliness. I should thank them and be glad to meet them. . In front of them, I am the one who has been quietly hidden since junior high school. At this moment, I have finally come back! I have discussed life together, prepared for the exam together, and have fallen in love with pranks ... everything, I am afraid The most beautiful memories of my entire high school era! Because of them, the boy I loved for a long time can not be relieved; because of them, it makes me love and friendship Ping tilted again; also because of them, they made me see myself different from the past mokingusacigarettes.com. At this age, who has their dreams, who has their pursuits, because dreams are different, they leave each other. In their eyes, perhaps friendship Not everything, as it should be, we are still struggling to fight for the future. I am grateful to God for arranging this encounter, and I have also complained about the friendship that has drifted away Newport Cigarettes. But, at the end, I also understand, "It has always been "Together" is just a legend. We are 450 days away from the college entrance examination, but we are gone. It is a pity, a pity, but it is also time to fight hard. After all, who has his way, who has his dream, also I was sad for this, I thought about it carefully, but I do n��t have to. If you are destined, you can meet again in the future. Dear girls, boys, we had a good memory, and we would like to keep it forever. I only wish that after 450 days, we all I can be happy to say goodbye to this school where we have stayed for 3 years, hate the teacher for 3 years, and the classmates who have been with each other for 3 years. I deeply love you, I hope we can reunite after the college entrance examination, continue to write that Always, always together, "the myth!
Related articles:
NewportCigarettes

Cigarettes Online
  • Lapa:
Laiks lapas ielādēšanai: 0.19 sekundes