vvv              

Laipni lūgti, Viesis
Lietotājvārds Parole: Iegaumēt mani

htenment of the human environment.
(1 skatās) (1) Viesis
  • Lapa:

Tēma: htenment of the human environment.

htenment of the human environment. 4 gadi, 4 mēnēši atpakaļ #3141

• ylq
  • PROM
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ziņojumi: 54
A few days ago, I read a book-Silent Spring Cigarettes For Sale. After reading this book, my heart could not calm down for a long time. The author of this book is Rachel Carson. Rachel Carson is a realistic, well-trained scientist. The reason this scientist was able to turn a book about death into a chant of life was because she had the insight and sensitivity of a poet. The book begins with a fable that depicts a mutation in a beautiful village. And from the land to the sea, from the sea to the sky, it revealed the harm of chemical agriculture in all directions.at! It turns out that environmental protection is so important! In fact, if there is no environmental protection, the garbage will go back to life. do you know? If you live in a garbage dump for a long time, it can easily become infected. Reading The Silent Spring reminds me of a work that Rachel Carson once wrote. The author of this book uses the bloody facts, hoping to awaken ignorance: we do not deal with those insects and plants, because they are also part of the earth, they have their own lives, and nature is inseparable Drive them. This book also calls on us: respect life, do n��t harm animals and plants casually, or the day to come will bring irretrievable disaster and devastating death to humanity. In fact, Rachel Carson and Rachel Carson have been hit and discredited by interest groups and chemical manufacturers when publishing these environmentally friendly books. But they never changed their minds Cigarettes Online. They face the compassion of life and are not afraid of rumors mokingusacigarettes.com. Rachel Carson and Rachel Carson feel that even if it costs lives, the world needs to know: the dangers that chemicals are poisoning the earth and the environment and ecology. do you know? As writers, Rachel Carson and Rachel Carson suffered stigma and attacks from people. But they still insist. In the end, their dreams finally lit a bright lamp for the enlightenment of the human environment. what! Do n��t people like Rachel Carson and Rachel Carson deserve our admiration? After reading these two books, I realized a truth: to take care of the environment is to take care of ourselves. We sincerely hope that everyone will participate in the "protection of the environment". For our future motherland, let us work together
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

Cigarettes Online
  • Lapa:
Laiks lapas ielādēšanai: 0.21 sekundes