(1 skatās) (1) Viesis
  • Lapa:

Tēma: DeVante Parker expected to remain with Miami

DeVante Parker expected to remain with Miami 4 gadi, 5 mēnēši atpakaļ #3112

• elaine95
  • PROM
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ziņojumi: 146
I have been talking to numerous Miami Dolphins fans on social media about the importance of these next two offseasons. First Bobby McCain Jersey , the organization must decide what to do with current starting..."WhiteSections 2018 NFL Draft2018 NFL Free Agency2018 Mock Drafts2018 Draft ProspectsBreakingDolphins 2019 Draft picks: 13 - Christian Wilkins; 78 - Michael Deiter; 151 - Andrew Van Ginkel; 202 - Isaiah Prince; 233 - Chandler Cox; 234 - Myles Gaskin脳Miami Dolphins NewsMiami Dolphins expected to make difficult decision regarding next QBNew,151commentsESTShareTweetShareShareMiami Dolphins expected to make difficult decision regarding next QB Grid View Kirby Lee-USA TODAY Sports Ben Queen-USA TODAY Sports Justin Ford-USA TODAY Sports Denny Medley-USA TODAY SportsI have been talking to numerous Miami Dolphins fans on social media about the importance of these next two offseasons. First, the organization must decide what to do with current starting quarterback Ryan Tannehill. Tannehill, who was drafted by the Dolphins in 2012 hasn’t shown the organization that he is a franchise player. It just has not worked out and now it is time to turn the page.The Dolphins will be drafting a quarterback, which should not be a surprise to anyone, with 2019 options like Dwayne Haskins, Kyler Murray, Will Grier, Drew Lock Jakeem Grant Jersey , or Daniel Jones all possibilities, but there are other options that could be used between now and a drafted passer being ready to take the field. Miami could sign a free agent quarterback, someone like Teddy Bridgewater or Joe Flacco. Numerous members of the Dolphins fanbase want to get a stop gap quarterback this year, then wait until the 2020 NFL Draft. I ask myself, why wait? If the Dolphins organization feel that they want to draft that quarterback because it complements their plan Iam hoping they go for it. I have a lot of members of the fanbase tell me that, “The Dolphins should work on theoffensive line and defensive line.” I totally understand that the team has weaknesses at certain positions, but that does not mean they cannot draft a quarterback this year. The whole idea of tanking this upcoming season is nonsense to me. I believe something like that should naturally happen. If the Dolphins do not decide to sign a stop gap quarterback, they would probably start Luke Falk or Jake Ruddock. I do not see Tannehill returning to the Dolphins, so he is out of the picture. If the Dolphins go 3-13 Vincent Taylor Jersey , 4-12, or 5-11 and get a top draft pick in 2020. I’ll be okay with it, but to see a total blowup of the roster is not in my DNA. I believe the fanbase should patiently wait and see how free agency plays out and if any major roster move is made. If we see notable players being traded for draft picks, we all know what that means. A lot of the young players will see a significant amount of playing time. I hope you don’t get upset if safety Reshad Jones, wide receiver Albert Wilson, defensive end Cameron Wake, or wide receiver Kenny Stills get either traded or let go. That’s what you call forcing a tanking method, not letting it happen naturally.All I am asking for is for Dolphins fans to be patient, because the organization must choose the right quarterback. I believe the Dolphins should draft or sign a quarterback until they have the right one in place. The whole fanbase have seen how important it is to have the right guy. The Dolphins organization when they selected Dan Marino Albert Wilson Jersey , the franchise was competing at a high level. Once Marino retired they have kbeen looking for the “Franchise quarterback” ever since. The organization thought it was Tannehill, but that wasn’t the case. The quarterbac position will dictate how the franchise will be like in 10 to 15 years.Follow me at asimancas305 for your latest Miami Dolphins updates. Good news! Ryan Tannehill is throwing the football! The bad news? Even though he is able to throw, that doesn’t mean he will be available on Sunday against the New York Jets. Adam Gase updated us on the quarterback’s status but stated that his velocity and power are just not there yet, but is slowly progressing.You can check out that story here, and the rest of the day’s round-up below.Ryan Tannehill throwing, no word on status for Week Nine yet – ProFootballTalkWord before the Dolphins faced the Texans last Thursday night was that quarterback Ryan Tannehill would begin throwing this week in hopes of returning to the lineup after a right shoulder injury.Adam GaseWhat Miami Dolphins coach Adam Gase said Monday (Jets week) - Sports - The Palm Beach Post - West Palm Beach, FLDAVIE -- Coming off an extended break, the Dolphins start the second half of their season Sunday with a home game against the Jets.Dolphins Wide ReceiversWide receiver DeVante Parker expected to remain with Miami DolphinsDespite a largely frustrating year, DeVante Parker is expected to remain with the Miami Dolphins for the rest of the 2018 season.Dolphins 2018 SeasonAC In The AM: Critical Week To Find AnswersWith a few extra days to pick apart that loss to the Texans Robert Quinn Jersey , with the Jets coming to town on Sunday and with Adam Gase having spent the weekend “evaluating everything” we offer up a few tablespoons of perspective on this final Monday morning of October.Phinsider News You May Have MissedThe Splash Zone 10/29/18: Grading The Dolphins At Midseason - The PhinsiderWelcome to the Splash Zone, the quickest way to get your day started off right. We bring you a rundown of Miami Dolphins news from the last 24 hours.Fixing the Miami Dolphins: Defense needs attention - The PhinsiderThe strength of the Miami Dolphins should be their defense, shutting down the passing game through the pass rush and secondary, forcing teams to try to beat them on the ground and stuffing them...Where do the Dolphins go from here? - The PhinsiderIs it just me or did it feel kind of like a bye week? It was kinda nice to have a stress free Sunday. Almost feels as if Thursday’s game didn’t happen. Sadly, it did though. The Miami Dolphins...
  • Lapa:
Laiks lapas ielādēšanai: 0.22 sekundes