vvv              

Laipni lūgti, Viesis
Lietotājvārds Parole: Iegaumēt mani

opted to use their in-house production team to tel
(1 skatās) (1) Viesis
  • Lapa:

Tēma: opted to use their in-house production team to tel

opted to use their in-house production team to tel 4 gadi, 5 mēnēši atpakaļ #3099

• elaine95
  • PROM
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ziņojumi: 146
The Chiefs have made it clear that they are trusting wide receiver Tyreek Hill Harrison Butker Jersey , and hoping there’s not another incident which demands a league investigation.So Hill was back on the practice field this weekend, and his bosses seem content with that.According to Adam Teicher of ESPN.com, Chiefs owner Clark Hunt said that the team never considered any penalties beyond suspending him from offseason activities while the league investigated. The NFL said it would not punish Hill for the incident between him and his fiancée, of which there are tapes of them discussing the injuries to their son. Hill wasn’t charged with a crime by local authorities.Hunt said he spoke with Hill recently about his return.“It was a very frank conversation talking to him about his responsibility as he comes back to be a Kansas City Chief,” Hunt said.For now, that means going back to football as normal, and he was back to making the kind of plays they’re used to seeing in Saturday’s practice Demarcus Robinson Jersey , catching deep balls to the cheers of the crowd.“Whenever you go out there on Sundays, it’s about stuff you did in training camp,” quarterback Patrick Mahomes said. “It’s about that hard work, that dedication you put in each and every day. You saw that today. We had a great practice to start it off, and I think we’re going to keep building as the training camp goes on.“The whole offense was really rolling and we were really connecting on a lot of deep balls. . . . It’s obviously good to get out there and get those reps and get those big passes completed. That’s a big part of our offense.”And as long as you’re willing to confine the conversation to football, that’s undoubtedly true. The show debuts on Fox Sports Kansas City on Wednesday night." />Skip to main contentclockmenumore-arrownoyesHorizontal - WhiteArrowhead PrideArrowhead Pride | Kansas City Chiefs Schedule, News Sammy Watkins Jersey , Roster and StatsLog In or Sign UpLog InSign UpSeriesLatest NewsFanpostsFanshotsCommunityAboutStubHubMoreAll 322 blogs on Horizontal - WhiteSeries Stagner ThingsLottery Tickets ’19Summer of SpagsDixon’s MailbagLatest News Fanposts Most recentMost activeFanshots Community Community GuidelinesContactAbout StubHub ✕Chiefs announce behind-the-scenes show called “The Franchise”New,58commentsThe show debuts on Fox Sports Kansas City on Wednesday night.CDTShareTweetShareShareChiefs announce behind-the-scenes show called “The Franchise”The Kansas City Chiefs announced a television program called The Franchise on Tuesday evening, via their official Twitter account. The half-hour show is set to debut on Fox Sports Kansas City Wednesday at 6 p.m. Arrowhead Time. If you’re not in the KC area, it looks like you can view the show on Facebook and YouTube.Former AP contributor Dane Van Why is one of the producers on the show.“You’re four inches away from the Super Bowl,” Chiefs head coach Andy Reid says in the trailer. “How do you take it up another notch? Are you willing to give up a little bit to make yourself a better football team?”The show reminds me of a cross between Hard Knocks and All or Nothing, though rather than HBO or NFL Films and Amazon, the Chiefs have opted to use their in-house production team to tell their own story.“The one thing about this league is you find out really quickly that it’s a long season and is really a battle of attrition Anthony Hitchens Jersey ,” Chiefs general manager Brett Veach says. “But I think the best part of my job is being in that draft room and when you come back in, know that everyone was doing it for the right reasons, and that’s to make the Chiefs better.”“You start building your culture here,” Reid adds. “What are you going to be as a football team? Are you going to let the little things slide or are you going to step on them and go do that extra bit of work to make yourself great? So every day, be great, as great as you can be at whatever you’re doing, be great.”The Chiefs said in a release the show has been six months in the making Chad Henne Jersey , with production beginning shortly after the AFC title game. It will feature highlights from offseason events like the combine and draft, as well as OTAs, minicamps, training camp and the preseason, all building up to Week 1. New episodes will air every other week throughout the season.I doubt we’ll get any groundbreaking information, but the program should provide fans and media some interesting nuggets that they may not have otherwise learned during times in the past.I know I’ll be watching.
  • Lapa:
Laiks lapas ielādēšanai: 0.27 sekundes