(1 skatās) (1) Viesis
  • Lapa:

Tēma: According to Geoff Mosher of ESPN Philadelphia

According to Geoff Mosher of ESPN Philadelphia 4 gadi, 6 mēnēši atpakaļ #3087

• zhangzk
  • PROM
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ziņojumi: 161
Having taken care of one of their pass-rushers with a long-term deal Hakeem Butler Jersey , the Eagles may be trying to set another one free.the Eagles discussed the possibility of trading veteran defensive end Michael Bennett.The Eagles picked the 33-year-old Bennett up in a trade with the Seahawks last year, and he had 9.0 sacks in his first season there. He was versatile enough to play inside and outside, and was a steady contributor throughout the year.The Eagles just signed Brandon Graham to a three-year, $40 million extension, and may have just been gauging the market or looking for cap room to make other moves..There are many pass-rushers in free agency Chris Lindstrom Jersey , but as franchise tags get doled out, it’s reasonable to think other teams would be interested in Bennett, who is signed at reasonable rates the next two years (cap numbers of $7.2 million and $8 million).They also have Chris Long and Derek Barnett, so they’re well-stocked at the position in case they were able to move Bennett. Cordarrelle Patterson is on his fourth team in four seasons. He had played only one playoff game before last season when the Patriots won the Super Bowl.That was last year, though, Patterson reminds everyone. This is this year.“Honestly http://www.lionsauthorizedshops.com/auth...jahlani-tavai-jersey , that Super Bowl don’t mean s— to me, because I’m in a new role right now,” Patterson told Justin Turpin of Redline Media, via NBCSportsBoston.com. The receiver/returner signed with the Bears in free agency.“I’m on a new team, so it’s a new opportunity for me to bring my legacy . . . onto another team,” Patterson said. “So whatever happened last year in the past Kyler Murray Jersey , that’s in the past. I’m trying to just move forward.”Patterson has 270 touches for 2,554 yards and 17 touchdowns in his career. He also has returned 176 kickoffs for a 30-yard average and six touchdowns.
  • Lapa:
Laiks lapas ielādēšanai: 0.17 sekundes