(1 skatās) (1) Viesis
  • Lapa:

Tēma: lane is simple, but the purity

lane is simple, but the purity 4 gadi, 6 mēnēši atpakaļ #3081

• ylq
  • PROM
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ziņojumi: 54
That time, like a Song Song in Jiangnan Newport 100S, it is beautiful and reveals a charming atmosphere. I walked in the volume of poetry, the most fascinating Qinghua in the light days. The sleeping ancient lane wakes up among the birds on the banyan tree. The rising sun is spread on the wall covered with vines, as if with a touch of earthy fragrance. The footsteps of the kicking and kicking sounded outside the blue brick and tiled floor, which was the sweet sound of the sole hitting the bluestone road. At the alley, the shop selling rice cakes emits a burst of mist, screaming with all kinds of screams, but full of a touch of cinnamon. The fun of childhood is from the window of the mahogany. Looking at the raindrops sliding down the window, and the sparrows on the branches through the window, I can sit quietly for a day when I am young, guarding the small world of the window. I used to get used to the unhurried life in this old lane, and day after day, I never tired of it. I seem to be able to find fun from this alley every day and find some charming scenery. A few old friends of Agong often came to my yard, and Agong rushed to a pot of chrysanthemum tea, took out a few porcelain cups, and then moved a few wicker chairs. They are sitting in the courtyard, pulling home or sometimes playing chess, or taking care of the little things in life. I often sit down and paint, painting the wisteria flowers that grow with time or the jasmine flowers in the new green. Looking at the Agong and a few old friends, just like the little people in the days, enjoying the simple joy. The rice cake steamed next door is also a charming scenery in the alley life. The mist of the smashing smashed a few tiles of the eaves, and you can see a busy figure through the mist. The rice cake is like a white doll, sitting in the steamer until it becomes soft, and the nose is sprinkled with a hint of sweet smell. Apo smiled and knocked on the doors and sent rice cakes. What the neighbors have taken is a hot feeling. The simplicity is extreme, but the incense of the cassia is unforgettable. It��s night. A round of mountains and months, picturesque. The shadow of the mountain in the distance, the light smoke that faded away from the curtain. I remember that Ah Gong told me that all the stories in the moonlight are gentle and clear, and I always believe. There is a mountain pass through the bamboo fence small courtyard, the ancient lane where the light is faint, and only the shit is quietly heard. Staring at the soft moonlight, I seem to think that time can be permanently parked. In this charming and beautiful day Cigarettes For Sale, the personnel will remain unchanged and will not change. I have also been to the world outside this ancient alley, but the heart is full of sorrow and irritability. The flow of people and horses, the endless stream, but the disappearance of the quiet and peaceful in the ancient lane. Although the life in the ancient lane is simple, but the purity of this non-doping is the most fascinating. The past is gradually blurred as time goes by. There is only one general shadow that is cut to be somewhat fragmented. However, the ancient lane, carrying the warmth and beauty of my childhood, is poetic and charming, and was engraved in the mahogany box called "memories Newport Cigarettes." But I will not forget and forget the once simple, most fascinating life. "The familiar place is still peaceful, and the years do not change his appearance. The wind blows through the treetops and rustles, telling the story slowly, so there is light in the eyes. The most fascinating life, it seems like the sun is rising in a circle, illuminating Dust-filled memory
Related articles:
Marlboro Cigarettes

Cigarettes Online
  • Lapa:
Laiks lapas ielādēšanai: 0.21 sekundes