(1 skatās) (1) Viesis
  • Lapa:

Tēma: lp but sigh "one gene

lp but sigh "one gene 4 gadi, 6 mēnēši atpakaļ #3070

• ylq
  • PROM
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ziņojumi: 54
I am a person, although the language is good, but when I read the prose reading, I always have a headache. After reading it many times, I still seem to understand and understand the problem. Always angry, why not come to a Su Dongpo poem serial, ask a few questions like "his life, have you been successful?" That will at least speed up my heartbeat, and I won��t dare to say it right, but I am writing the deepest voice in my heart. Throughout the ages, there are many literary genres. In ancient times, there were Tang poems, Song poems, and Yuanqu. Nowadays, modern texts have been added, including small novels, prose, narratives and the like. But in my heart, there is a river of life running through the ages. When you talk about "words," you can't help but think of "words." There are quite a few words, there are Li Qingzhao, Feng Yanxi, Yang Shen.....but my favorite, one in the Song Dynasty and the other in the Qing Dynasty. s reason. I remember the first "Ding Feng Bo", the first time in the language class. At that time, the teacher named me to ask me about these poems on the blackboard Cigarettes Online. At that time, there were about ten sentences on the blackboard. Somehow, I read out the phrase "The bamboo sticks are lighter than the horses, who are afraid, and a smog of rain and rain." Later I learned that this was done by Su Dongpo. There is also the phrase "Returning to the bleak, returning, no wind and no rain", but also like it. With bamboo sticks and mans shoes, it is better than a million horses. This rain is so big that I will not be afraid. Wearing a smock, strolling in the rain, what is wrong with such a dull life? Looking back, looking back at those places where the storms are blocked, walking back, there is no wind and rain, and there is no such thing as fine weather Cigarettes For Sale. This first word also brings us the strength and courage to go on: Dongpo��s life is bumpy, still laughing at the wind and rain Marlboro Lights, and letting people live. Why can't we get up, continue to work hard, and continue to do our best for that distant place? Nalan Sex, the first master of Daqing, also has Tiehan tenderness. He traveled with Kangxi, the north wind whistling, the snow was flying, he remembered the home thousands of miles away, so he had a sentence of "the wind is even more, the snow is more, the dream of the town is not broken, the garden is not like this" . When his wife died young, he couldn't help but sigh "one generation, one generation, one double, and two people escaping." I believe that at that time, he will stand under the moonlight, nostalgic. He also thought about the initial heart of the young age. At that time, he loved impulsiveness, but he always had pure love. "If life is just like seeing first, what is the autumn wind and sadness of painting the fan" is sprinkled. Everyone can always hold the attachment to the dream, how good! Oh, but it is not the case. The words are curious, and the old people who were thousands of years ago left the most beautiful trace of the word and accumulated into a river. This river, the ancient Chuanchuan flow, its philosophy still gives people enlightenment, its soul is still there. I love words, this life is endless
Related articles:
Newport Cigarettes

Cigarettes Online
  • Lapa:
Laiks lapas ielādēšanai: 0.24 sekundes