(1 skatās) (1) Viesis
  • Lapa:

Tēma: up! "I screamed uncom

up! "I screamed uncom 4 gadi, 6 mēnēši atpakaļ #3069

• ylq
  • PROM
  • Senior Boarder
  • Ziņojumi: 54
fragrant kitchen; Ai Yexiang, Xiang Mantang! Put the peach branch on the door and go out to see Mai Erhuang! In the bright sunshine of May, under the anxious wait of the children, the Dragon Boat Festival stepped on the brisk steps, walked through the blue sky like the sea, walked through the green grass, and licked the sweet musk, and it was late. This musk, I went through the door with the breeze, and awakened me from my dreams. After washing, I sat at the table and learned to pack the dumplings with my mother. The table has prepared the materials: green and fresh leaves Marlboro Lights, crystal The clear rice, the red and sweet dates, let me sip the water of three thousand feet... The morning light falls from the window, like a golden butterfly, reflecting the fullness and joy of the house. Mother first gave me a demonstration. She took two A piece of reed leaves, holding a corner, a reed "funnel" appeared. Mother put a "funnel" in one hand, freeing the other hand, dug two small spoons of rice and poured it in, compacted; mother pinched one Jujube, placed on the rice, covered with a little rice, compacted. Thus, the filling of the hazelnuts is completed. Then, the mother bends the leaves, covers the mouth of the "funnel", and then from the "funnel" I wrap around the edge and stuff the tip of the blade into the gap. I think it should be fine. Mom and pull a thread tied around the dumplings impossible to get up and down I asked, puzzled:. "Mom, why use wire tie it? Isn't the donkey already wrapped up? "Mom puts rice into the second "funnel" and answers: "This way the rice will not leak out." The light package is not good, but also use the line to prevent it from 'over the moment'! "I seem to understand and understand, I decided to go into battle personally. The strange thing happened: the same reed leaves, in my mother's hands, always more than enough, in my hands, it seems to always be a short cut. Mom opens The bag that I barely called the scorpion suddenly smiled: "You see you Carton Of Cigarettes, dying!" Put two pieces of meat, no wonder the package can't be up! "I screamed uncomfortably: "What happened? Put more meat on it! Besides, you have not put a lot of it! "My mother stroked my head and smiled." That is different. The filling of the hazelnuts depends on the size of the leaves. It must not exceed the scope of Luye. Otherwise, the whole scorpion will not be formed or even scattered. "Yes, this is the case, and life is like this. The greed in the heart needs to be controlled Cigarettes For Sale, otherwise it will break through. There is a line in the heart, which binds the behavior and makes everything confined to the regulations. The Dragon Boat Festival is wrapped in a scorpion. The product is life.
Related articles:
Cigarettes Online

NewportCigarettesCoupons
  • Lapa:
Laiks lapas ielādēšanai: 0.22 sekundes