vvv              

Laipni lūgti, Viesis
Lietotājvārds Parole: Iegaumēt mani

his years playing football, dating to the beginnin
(1 skatās) (1) Viesis
  • Lapa:

Tēma: his years playing football, dating to the beginnin

his years playing football, dating to the beginnin 4 gadi, 6 mēnēši atpakaļ #3061

• elaine95
  • PROM
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ziņojumi: 146
New England Patriots running back Jeremy Hill didn’t play in Sunday’s Super Bowl LIII victory over the Los Angeles Rams. In fact www.ravensfootballauthentics.com/jaylon-...son-jersey-authentic , he didn’t play in any game for the Patriots since injuring his knee in the team’s season opener in September. But that hasn’t stopped him from celebrating the title or taking shots at his former team and fan base on social media.Hill made a post to his instagram story feed taking great pleasure in prodding the Cincinnati Bengals for their lack of success while he earned a championship joining the Patriots.“Imagine life as a Bengals FAN,” Hill wrote on a black background with 17 roaring laughter emojis.Bengals fans were irked and lashed out at Hill for the comment, which led Hill to elaborate on his post on his Twitter feed.<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-width="500" data-dnt="true">I’ve been tormented trolled and disrepected for years from this fan base the moment I say something you guys go insane I’m a human being too t.co/CmYgr9QhH6— Jeremy Hill (@JeremyHill33) February 6, 2019</blockquote>With the Bengals leading 16-15 with 1:36 remaining in an AFC Wild Card playoff game against the Pittsburgh Steelers in Jan. 2016, Hill lost a fumble that allowed the Steelers to drive for a game-winning score (with the help of a pair of penalties) and deny Cincinnati its first playoff win since 1990. Hill has apparently been reminded of that fumble rather frequently in the years since by Bengals fans (or at least those he perceived to be Bengals fans).“I’ve been tormented trolled and (disrespected) for years from this fan base the moment I say something you guys go insane I’m a human being too Miles Boykin Jersey ,” Hill wrote in an additional tweet.Hill spent his first four seasons in Cincinnati, rushing for 2,757 yards and 29 touchdowns in three years as a starter before losing a large chunk of playing time to Joe Mixon and Giovanni Bernard last season. Probably safe to assume at this point there won’t be a reunion tour in the future. In all his years playing football, dating to the beginning, Lions left tackle Taylor Decker had never scored a touchdown. Until Sunday.Decker caught an 11-yard touchdown from Matthew Stafford on a trick play in Sunday’s loss to the Rams. Caught up in the moment Deandre Baker Jersey , Decker threw the ball into the stands. Afterward, he regretted his celebration.“To whoever caught/has the ball I threw into the stands. I’ve played football since first grade, and that was my first ever touchdown,” Decker wrote on Twitter. “I’d love to have that ball, and would be more than happy to hook you up if you’d be willing. #defendtheden #bigmantouchdown”It didn’t take long for Bill Zerbst http://www.giantsauthorizedshops.com/aut...shane-ximines-jersey , the Lions fan who caught the ball, to hear about the message. Decker worked out a deal with Zerbst, which Zerbst wouldn’t divulge, and will return the ball.Zerbst explained he was eating chicken tenders with his wife when the ball came “flying at my face.”“I got a beer in my left hand. I tip the ball with my right hand [and] cover that up for dear life,” Zerbst told Evan Dean of the NBC affiliate covering western Michigan. “How rare is it to catch an NFL football? Being thrown by an offensive lineman? Ridiculous.”
  • Lapa:
Laiks lapas ielādēšanai: 0.31 sekundes