vvv              

Laipni lūgti, Viesis
Lietotājvārds Parole: Iegaumēt mani

all the Bucs needed.Now, our friends in London get
(1 skatās) (1) Viesis
  • Lapa:

Tēma: all the Bucs needed.Now, our friends in London get

all the Bucs needed.Now, our friends in London get 4 gadi, 6 mēnēši atpakaļ #3059

• elaine95
  • PROM
  • Expert Boarder
  • Ziņojumi: 146
It’s fitting that this game finished on Friday the 13th.It was a horror movie for both teams throughout the night Josh Oliver Jersey , but mostly for the Panthers.The Buccaneers held on for a 20-14 win over the Panthers, on a night when neither team was capable of moving the ball efficiently, and there was a 27-minute lightning delay to set the mood.The Panthers actually outgained the Bucs 352-289, but the two teams were a combined 5-of-26 on third downs.Panthers quarterback Cam Newton had a wretched night, completing less than half his passes (25-of-51) and only attempting two runs. While his surgically repaired shoulder may not be a problem www.jaguarsauthorizedshops.com/authentic...y-williams-ii-jersey , he looked like his preseason foot injury kept him from being an option in the run game at all (when he’s most effective as a passer). He also didn’t do much of a job selling the fake on their attempted trick play on fourth-and-1 with the game on the line.The Panthers scored all their points on field goals and a safety, and the Bucs were happy to take the gift.Peyton Barber ran for 82 yards and a touchdown, and Jameis Winston didn’t turn it over, which was all the Bucs needed.Now, our friends in London get to wait for the sequel. Center Mike Pouncey signed a one-year extension with the Chargers this week that sets him up to make $9 million during the 2020 season.Pouncey spoke to reporters about the new deal on Wednesday and one of the questions dealt with the possibility that he could have made more money by hitting free agency this offseason. Pouncey Ryquell Armstead Jersey , who joined the Chargers last year after seven years with the Dolphins, said he already has enough money and that the Chargers offered both comfort and a chance at success that he prized over other considerations.“At this point of my career, this team gives me the best chance to win,” Pouncey said, via ESPN.com. “I’ve built a relationship with a lot of guys on this team. For me to want to leave here in Year 10 and go somewhere else www.jaguarsauthorizedshops.com/authentic...er-minshew-ii-jersey , it didn’t make any sense to me, no matter what the number was in salary. I felt like whenever we got done with training camp and the offer was there, we jumped on it.”Pouncey started every game last year and made the Pro Bowl for the fourth time in his career, so the decision to keep the status quo in place was likely an easy one for both sides.
  • Lapa:
Laiks lapas ielādēšanai: 0.25 sekundes