vvv              

Laipni lūgti, Viesis
Lietotājvārds Parole: Iegaumēt mani

Terrell Owens once defended Tony Romo from critici
(1 skatās) (1) Viesis
  • Lapa:

Tēma: Terrell Owens once defended Tony Romo from critici

Terrell Owens once defended Tony Romo from critici 4 gadi, 7 mēnēši atpakaļ #3043

• zhangzk
  • PROM
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ziņojumi: 161
Bears wideout Anthony Miller was ejected in the fourth quarter of the team’s 14-9 win over the 49ers in Week 16 after he was a central player in the fracas that followed 49ers safety Marcell Harris‘ late hit on a sliding Mitchell Trubisky. Miller called the hit “dirty football” and he responded right away.“I just saw Mitch’s head hit the ground real hard and I knew it was an unnecessary hit www.steelersauthorizedshops.com/authenti...ontae-johnson-jersey ,” Miller said, via NBC Sports Chicago. “Like, nobody had to tell me nothing to go in there Justin Layne Jersey , because that’s my quarterback.”Wide receiver Josh Bellamy was ejected along with Miler and 49ers cornerback Richard Sherman when the dust settled. Trubisky said he appreciated the support from his teammates.“I saw exactly what I knew, my teammates had my back all the way,” Trubisky said. “We just gotta have my back and be smart as a team www.steelersauthorizedshops.com/authenti...nny-snell-jr.-jersey , because we can’t afford to lose two guys like that. But we’re brothers out there, we’re a family, we’re going to protect one another and it was nice to see they had my back and I hope they know I always got theirs as well.”Trubisky missed two games earlier this year with a shoulder injury suffered on a late hit against the Vikings Zach Gentry Jersey , but it appears he avoided any similar pain this time around. Through two NFL seasons, Seahawks running back Chris Carson has just 27 catches. That’s going to change this year.That’s the word from Seahawks head coach Pete Carroll, who said on SiriusXM NFL Radio that Carson Joey Bosa Jersey , who started three games as a rookie in 2017 and 14 games in 2018, is going to be much more involved in the Seahawks’ passing game going forward.“Chris may have the best hands on the team,” Carroll said. “He’s got a great catching range and really comfortable catching the ball in all different kinds of positions. He’ll catch the ball more this year Nick Bosa Jersey , for sure. That’s something we want to expand his role, which he’s capable of doing. We’ll play him more on third downs because he is such a capable guy.”Last year Carson caught 20 passes in 14 games. That’s not much for the player who may have the best hands on the team. Expect a lot more from him this year.
  • Lapa:
Laiks lapas ielādēšanai: 0.20 sekundes